How big is your puppy? Age, Size, Weight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winchester at 26 weeeks...87pounds.
    Last edited by Winchester16; 03-16-2017, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Here's Finn again, just under 25 weeks and at 85 lbs. I need to get some lighter furniture to take better photos..!
      Finn - DOB 9/21/2016
      sigpic

Comment

• You also need to let the rest of us know how you posted a picture that the rest of us can actually see! I don't know about anyone else, but when I post a picture, it either a. doesn't even show up, it's just a tiny x or b. it is so itty bitty you can't tell what the heck it is! This new forum is challenging LOL. Anyway, Finn is quite a handsome guy!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris the Great's momma View Post
          You also need to let the rest of us know how you posted a picture that the rest of us can actually see! I don't know about anyone else, but when I post a picture, it either a. doesn't even show up, it's just a tiny x or b. it is so itty bitty you can't tell what the heck it is! This new forum is challenging LOL. Anyway, Finn is quite a handsome guy!
          I have the same problems when uploading pictures to the forms using the default method... they are so tiny! I use imgur.com to upload pictures and link to it using bbcode tags. It's nice with imgur since you can automatically set the size the picture displays even if the image off your camera is huge.
          Finn - DOB 9/21/2016
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris the Great's momma View Post
            You also need to let the rest of us know how you posted a picture that the rest of us can actually see! I don't know about anyone else, but when I post a picture, it either a. doesn't even show up, it's just a tiny x or b. it is so itty bitty you can't tell what the heck it is! This new forum is challenging LOL. Anyway, Finn is quite a handsome guy!
            I use photobucket for full size pics... its free
            Xerxes Knight GD (April 29 2016 - present)
            Hannibal Knight GD (July 15 2003 - Nov 5 2015)

Comment

Working...
            X