Dol update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dol update

We apologize for the delay in the new website launch.

In line with the standards that my Father, and founder - Paul Mumford - created for the DOL community, we want to launch ‘only the best’ and most comprehensive, easy to use website we can. We are working feverishly on the website, but there are a lot of moving parts.

Building a better backend on the website will allow us to add some great tools and functionality, making the community a better place. We appreciate your patience during this process, and are hoping for a beta launch of the new website late next week.

Thanks for helping making the DOL community what it is today!

Todd & Tracey Mumford
    sigpic
    Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
    Associate Member GDCNE
    Member GSPCA
    Member NAVHDA
    Member Central Maine Kennel Club
    High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Checking in again as it is a week past the 'late next week' timeframe. Any update and what the 'snag' was that prevented the beta site from going live?
    sigpic

Comment

Any updates available. It is nearly December now and the project keeps getting delayed with next to nothing in the way of updates. This was supposed to be done in the summer. When will the site be live? I'm starting to feel like the 'late next week' statement was supposed to be a 'late next month' statement. Could we please get a target date that will be attainable or at least an update when those targets haven't been met with some sort of explanation as to why these targets aren't being met.

I don't think I'm the only one out there that would like an update.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Paradis View Post
        I don't think I'm the only one out there that would like an update.
        Agreed. I'd love an update, especially since it's our money that is being used for all this. Never before have I contributed to a Kickstarter project that has been so poorly managed.

Comment

How has progress been coming on the project?

Comment

Originally posted by kahluadanes View Post
            We apologize for the delay in the new website launch.

In line with the standards that my Father, and founder - Paul Mumford - created for the DOL community, we want to launch ‘only the best’ and most comprehensive, easy to use website we can. We are working feverishly on the website, but there are a lot of moving parts.

Building a better backend on the website will allow us to add some great tools and functionality, making the community a better place. We appreciate your patience during this process, and are hoping for a beta launch of the new website late next week.

Thanks for helping making the DOL community what it is today!

Todd & Tracey Mumford

It has now been over a month since this last update. PLEASE could someone provide some sort of update as to when there will be a new site. I am beginning to think that there never will be a new DOL main page.
            sigpic

Comment

I have not had any updates from Todd or Tracey..when I do will post.
              sigpic
              Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
              Associate Member GDCNE
              Member GSPCA
              Member NAVHDA

Comment

I have no past experience with the danes and found this website after bringing Nitro home. I seen a lot of past experience with others and byb with mixed experiences not knowing the facts. Axle came along with not the perfect background but not totally flawed I had high hopes for this website. Finding knowledge and information that will be and can be knowledgeable in the future I donated to help it continue and make it better. But without result. If it wasn't intended to be better then it was then continue what it has been. If it was a donation to help someone else then let us know. I am not best for expressing my thoughts threw letters but what is going on? Be real. Is the contributions going to a new site or for other ideas not mentioned????

Comment

I just saw last week through the FB page the new site will be up by mid Jan. Keep in. Mind the folks that do this also have real jobs and lives and are most certainly having to make these changes within a nominal budget. I notice some concern about where the $ is going, though I do not know the operators personally, my experience the last 4 years lends me to believing the dollars given are going to the right places. I am sure we will all be excited for the new page to go live. I know I am!
                  sigpic
                  Bailey (Choc Lab), Jasmin (GD), Dakota (GD)
                  Ashley & Chloe (Himalayan)
                  In Memory of our beloved Jake
                  forever in our hearts

Comment

Update!!!

Go to the Miscellaneous to see an update from Tracey Mumford!!! She posted an update on 12 /24 and no one has read it..
                    Last edited by kahluadanes; 12-29-2016, 01:30 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
                    Associate Member GDCNE
                    Member GSPCA
                    Member NAVHDA

Comment

Working...
                    X