Vet recommendation near Augusta, GA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vet recommendation near Augusta, GA

Looking for a decent dane vet near augusta ga anyone know of one?

Originally posted by msgjpg View Post
    Looking for a decent dane vet near augusta ga anyone know of one?
    After some trial and error...we switched to VCA Columbia in Evans, GA and love it. Dr. nehrig is very aware of the special needs of giant breeds and so far I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Comment

Any good Great Dane experienced vets in either the Augusta, GA area or Statesboro, GA area?? We are only 30 minutes from Augusta and about 45 minutes from Statesboro....so either would be good. As we are looking for a vet to do Emma's spay and gastropexy, we have several months before it is needed, but I figure we has better start searching now!!

Thanks for any suggestions!!
      sigpicStephanie Folker

Mom to:
      Bonnie - female, pitbull/great dane mix -4 yrs.
      Clyde - male, pitbull - 3 yrs.
      Emma - female, great dane - 19 months

Comment

I lived right outside of Augusta for several years and I also currently live outside Statesboro. In Augusta my babies went to Acute Care Vet. I was very satisfied and had no problems. In the Statesboro area I go to Gateway Animal Hospital. Dr. Gary runs that one, and his wife runs the one in town called Best Friends. Hope this helps!! Good Luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by fsufan View Post
          I lived right outside of Augusta for several years and I also currently live outside Statesboro. In Augusta my babies went to Acute Care Vet. I was very satisfied and had no problems. In the Statesboro area I go to Gateway Animal Hospital. Dr. Gary runs that one, and his wife runs the one in town called Best Friends. Hope this helps!! Good Luck!!
          That is awesome!! Thank you!! I will take a look at both!!

We have a vet here in Waynesboro, but she is not experienced with giant breeds, so I was definitely wanting someone who had worked with Danes before!!

Small world....LOL!!
          sigpicStephanie Folker

Mom to:
          Bonnie - female, pitbull/great dane mix -4 yrs.
          Clyde - male, pitbull - 3 yrs.
          Emma - female, great dane - 19 months

Comment

Thank you for this thread! I am in Grovetown and I am looking for a knowledgeable Vet who has giant breed experience!

Comment

Working...
            X