VCA or Park Veterinary Clinic in Lexington Park MD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VCA or Park Veterinary Clinic in Lexington Park MD

Hello there!!! We just recently moved to Lexington Park MD. I found two vets online and I was wondering if anyone could give me a recommendation or can share their experience at VCA or Park Veterinary Clinic. Thanks!!!

I used a VCA once, and once was enough for me. But that was in PA.
    You may have a different experience though.
    "The human language, as precise as it is with its thousands of words, can still be so wonderfully vague"....Garth Stein The Art of Racing in the Rain

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken031 View Post
      Hello there!!! We just recently moved to Lexington Park MD. I found two vets online and I was wondering if anyone could give me a recommendation or can share their experience at VCA or Park Veterinary Clinic. Thanks!!!
      Hey there! Not sure if you're still active or not...we are also in Lexington Park! We have been going to Three Notch. They are the same company as Park Vet. I just have a preference for the vets at three notch more. Who did you end up going with?

I just called VCA today to get an estimate on neuter/pexy.

Comment

I am in OH, so might not be much help. But our VCA is amazing, we LOVE our vet and the staff. He also owns giant breeds himself and is very informed and informative. So for us VCA is fantastic.
        ~Lauren~
        Proud momma to Gronk, a gorgeous Blue DOB 9/18/15

Comment

Working...
        X