Really? The Only One?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? The Only One?

I can't believe this forum is empty... huh.

Well, I'm a Great Dane owner (my puppy is 8 months and a growing boy). Any lurkers out there in Mississippi?

That said, Dr. Ed Kennedy in Jackson, MS (on County Line Rd.), at the Northeast Mississippi Animal Hospital is fantastic. His staff do a great job with general care and minor surgery (I haven't had anything major with my Dane, yet--neutering). He really knows his stuff.
    Last edited by flannel; 10-26-2011, 02:32 PM.

Im here with my two. Just havent been on in a while. Live outside of hattiesburg. Nice to met other local dane folks.
    sigpic
    Amy

Comment

Just joined. I'm in MS too. Live outside the Meridian area. Glad to know there are a few MS folks on here.
      "Time with my dogs clears my mind, renews my faith, and lets me see the world as it is. My only regret loving dogs as I do, is the misery of their early departure."
      ~ Robert G. Wehle

Comment

I'm from ms too!! I live in between hattiesburg and meridian!!! Proud mom of two Danes!! Ben a 17 month old male Merle and ramie a 2 yr old black female!!!

Comment

Hello! MS resident here too. I live in Madison, and we have a 13 month old Blue Dane named Moose.

Comment

I do not live in MS but that is where my wonderful Great Dane came from! His breeders are awesome!

Comment

I am in MS and will be getting my puppy in a few more weeks!
              Alexis-Mom to Nolan and Marilyn

sigpic

Comment

So have any of you come across a vet that really seems to know his stuff? great dane specific?

Comment

Originally posted by Kanan2017 View Post
                  So have any of you come across a vet that really seems to know his stuff? great dane specific?
                  This thread is quite old, so if you have a question, starting your own thread is more likely to get you a quick answer! That being said, I think the best way to find a knowledgeable vet who deals with giant breeds is to find a local giant breed breeder (doesn't even have to be Danes), and ask them which vet they use.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X