2 male Danes need homes in NY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 male Danes need homes in NY

Hi there! Unfortunately my boy Gus' brother and father are in need of new homes ( together or separate). Harley is his dad and he will be 3 August 13th. Diesel is the brother and will be 1 May 24th. Both are intact but current on shots. Can text or email pics, can't figure out how to post them here. Harley is all black and Diesel looks like a mismarked mantle.

Whereabouts in NY? I know a woman who does rescue near Buffalo that could maybe help. Do you know why they are being rehomed? Are they good with other dogs or kids?
    ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

They're near Albany. They're moving and can only keep one of their 3. Both boys are in a home with 4 kids, the youngest is about 2 years old.

Comment

Hmmm, well there is a reputable local rescue that could maybe help, Mid Atlantic Great Dane Rescue. Or the lady I know works with a rescue called Dames for Danes, they are based out of Tennessee, but she lives in NY, like I said. She drove to me once to pick up a Dane from our shelter and it was a six hour drive so she might be willing to help. I could contact her and see what she says?
        ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

I'll see what the owner says. I know she'd like updates on them so I'm not sure if she's considered rescue. Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
          X