Dog Parks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Parks

Hello everyone! I am from Indiana and I would love to know if there are any dog parks between Terre Haute and Cloverdale/Greencastle area!

I have a 6 month old dane and a three year old mix breed that would love to just run and play all day long!

Also, are there any meet-ups that happen in this area?
    Elizabeth, Oh how life changes with a Great Dane in the family!
    sigpic

Hi there! I'm located in Greencastle with my old man Dane! I'm always up for a meetup!

I only know of one dog park outside of Indianapolis. It's in Avon and is fairly new.

Comment

I am on the west side of Indy..if you guys find somewhere to meet up I would be happy to drive with my 2 boys...
      sigpic Shash
      Flynn always in my heart
      Artie, Piebald Tempo, Mantle
      Leo, Harlequin Ch Bella, queen

Comment

MissLady and I have attempted to meet up a couple times at the Depauw Nature Park here in Greencastle. Unfortunately, one thing or another has caused us to cancel each time.

I'm available most afternoons.

Comment

I can do early afternoons...If I have to close I need to be into work by 4...
          sigpic Shash
          Flynn always in my heart

Comment

Depending on the day, I don't get off until either 3 or 5.

Comment

I get off at 4 2 days a week will pm you my phone number and we can work it out....I am off today and Friday..today am taking Tempo over to a friend in Beech Grove to tape ears and let Tempo and Artie play with her 4 fawn girls...Also do you come this way for the Hoosier Specialty in November??...Artie and Tempo are starting classes on Wednesday nights next week on the east side but there are also classes in Monrovia for conformation and obedience and rally...friend in Mooresville goes to those..
              sigpic Shash
              Flynn always in my heart

Comment

Working...
              X