Calling all Michigan dane owners!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Michigan dane owners!!

Ok so there is this great event that will be going on Sept 8th! I will be there with Dually running a booth for my store as well as helping out at the Animal Control booth and my trainers booth and the 4H booth. Wow I just realized I will be very busy lol. But come on out with your danes and have a good time! I would love to meet more MI danes!!

Here is a little video promo they put together.

http://youtu.be/C2PSHpjhh_4
    sigpic
    Beacon 5-7-13
    Brockway 8-20-15
    Dually RIP 4-15-09 to 4-16-13
    Diesel RIP 3-19-06 to 7-3-11
    www.greatdogdesigns.etsy.com for a massive selection of collars perfect for our giant babies

How fun! Cute idea! We'll see if Missihavekidneytrouble is up for it, appears we'll be visiting her Doc soon. I would luv to see u, would love to meet Travis,
    sigpic
    Myboy RIP at 2 1/2 product of BYB

Comment

Originally posted by myboy View Post
      How fun! Cute idea! We'll see if Missihavekidneytrouble is up for it, appears we'll be visiting her Doc soon. I would luv to see u, would love to meet Travis,
      Yeah hopefully you can make it!! As much as I would love to see Mabel if she can't make it you should still come! Travis will be there helping me out! We really need to get together very soon!!
      sigpic
      Beacon 5-7-13
      Brockway 8-20-15
      Dually RIP 4-15-09 to 4-16-13
      Diesel RIP 3-19-06 to 7-3-11
      www.greatdogdesigns.etsy.com for a massive selection of collars perfect for our giant babies

Comment

Working...
      X