SPRING IS HERE! Let's Meet-up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPRING IS HERE! Let's Meet-up!

Maggie and I are itching to meet other danes! We are located in Creve Coeur but anywhere in St.Louis or nearby areas are acceptable!

Maggie will be 1year old on April 15th and I was wondering if we could have a doggy party/meetup! It is a Friday and should be warm then!

Anyone interested?! I'll even bribe you with some doggy party treats(can you say pupcakes!)

Likewise I would love to make monthly meet-ups!

Reply to this post or PM me if you are interested!
    sigpic
    "My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am."

I live across the river in Illinois but i would love to get together for meet ups. I have a 10 month old female and a 6 yr old dane /saint cross that love to play.Let me know if you want to plan something. If its on a Saturday I can normally come.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pinky4289 View Post
      Maggie and I are itching to meet other danes! We are located in Creve Coeur but anywhere in St.Louis or nearby areas are acceptable!

Maggie will be 1year old on April 15th and I was wondering if we could have a doggy party/meetup! It is a Friday and should be warm then!

Anyone interested?! I'll even bribe you with some doggy party treats(can you say pupcakes!)

Likewise I would love to make monthly meet-ups!

Reply to this post or PM me if you are interested!
      I would love to get together I have a 11 month old Great Dane male named Duke,
      St. Louis. MO

Comment

Working...
      X